Can you experience the benefits of a Zen meditation without years of practice? Research in neuroscience says that you can!
Many different studies measured and recorded the brainwave activity of experienced Zen meditation practitioners. The results show that during Zen meditation, there is significantly increased Theta activity, especially the fast Theta in the frontal area, which is associated with increased serotonin activity.
This works both ways. By playing a specifically engineered Theta and Alpha variation tones, you can induce your brain right into Zen meditation. We've done exactly that. This meditation is a powerful set of tones that will synchronize your brainwaves to those of experienced Zen meditators. The best part - it's effortless. All you have to do is hit "play," relax and enjoy.
Zen meditation has been found to be life-transforming in many ways:
- Reduced stress and anxiety.
- Increased feelings of calmness, happiness and wellbeing.
- Improved sleep and waking up refreshed and energized.
- Better immunity and increased resistance to common colds, infections or the flu.
- Reduced sensitivity to pain.
- Better mood.
- More emotional stability in stressful situations.
- Slowing down of the aging process by reducing the respiration rate.
- Lower blood pressure by lowering the heart rate and improving the blood circulation.
- Better ability to enjoy life.
Specifically crafted for this session - low and high perfectly timed variations of these main waves:
Length: 30 min, MP3 download
Please do not listen to this session while driving a car. Also, due to the repeating tones, it shouldn't be used by epileptics or people wearing a pacemaker.
You don't have to decide now. Take your time and try this audio for full 30 days.
If you are not satisfied, you will get a full refund.